Kinnow Mandarin is a citrus fruit that is grown widely in Pakistan. It is one of those types of oranges that has the most delicious taste. It is packed with unique flavors and has multiple healthy characteristics like Vitamin C. People often do not know that various Kinnow fruit benefits help their body functions daily. Kinnow juice without Pulp is usually preferred more by people.
This citrus fruit is grown in the Punjab region of Pakistan and lists the best fresh fruits. Kinnow mandarin is full of unique flavors and has many beneficial properties, particularly Vitamin C. These benefits help our body daily and boost proper digestion. It can be taken in the form of juice or the whole fruit itself and it aids in strengthening the immune system.
Pakistan’s climatic conditions and soil are ideal for producing the best Kinnow Mandarin and providing it better taste than other mandarins grown globally. Mandarin Orange grown in Pakistan is sweeter, whereas other countries produce sour Kinnow. It has given exporters a greater opportunity to export the best kinnow from Pakistan to all over the world.
The Mandarin Kinnow cultivation starts in winters. The climatic conditions make it sweeter and provide its unique taste as well. Kinnow fruit and other citruses come under one of Pakistan’s main trades. Due to this, Pakistan is among the top ten citrus producers and exporters list globally. In this regard, Bhandari Foods serve as the best fruit exporter in Pakistan for the past 10 years.
For its outstanding quality, taste, and health benefits, Kinnow mandarin Pakistan is demanded worldwide. Moreover, international merchants give preference to the Kinnow orange of Pakistan than other countries.
Sargodha is one of the regions where this citrus fruit cultivates at a high rate. About 80% of orange production in Pakistan is produced in Sargodha because their Mandarin is undoubtedly the best. The Government should also look at other Pakistan’s rural areas to meet the high demands of this citrus fruit.
Nutrition Profile of Kinnow and Oranges
Kinnow and oranges are the world’s most popular and the best fresh fruit. They are packed with vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, thiamine, potassium, and folate. A medium-sized orange has around 70 mg of vitamin C, which completes 78% of that daily recommended intake. They contain 87% water, 0.9 grams of protein, 11.8 grams of carbs, 9.4 grams of sugar, 2.4 grams of fiber, and 0.1 grams of fat. All of these nutrients make them one of the healthiest fruits.
Health Benefits of Kinnow and Oranges
- Studies have proposed that oranges and kinnow may help reduce the formation of free radicals that cause cancer in our bodies. A compound called D-limonene present in orange is also known to assist in the prevention of cancer.
- In orange, folic acid can encourage the growth of brain function.
- Orange has anti-inflammatory properties that make it a great food to decrease the risk of arthritis or any other joints problems.
- The high fiber content in orange can promote better digestion and aid in weight loss by making you feeling full for a longer time.
- Orange has flavonoids and polyphenols, which support the body in fighting viral infections.
- Dried orange and kinnow peels can treat many skin problems like dark spots, pimples, blackheads, dull skin, etc. It gives a glow to your face.
- Oranges contain fiber and potassium, which are fitting for your heart health. Moreover, they can also help regulate your gut health.
Bhandari Foods International Kinnow Mandarin Trade
Bhandari foods is the best fruit exporter in Pakistan that cultivates Kinnow on their farms. We have around multi-acre orange farms in the Punjab region, where we get our quality supply of Kinnow mandarin. Our farms are cultivated under the surveillance of skilled farmers.
We never negotiate on the quality of our Kinnow mandarin. As Kinnow export in Pakistan is booming. Therefore, it provides a chance to us in increasing our production and export even more.
We have very straightforward trade programs. We never mislead our clients with fabricated information. We take pride in our work and believe in total transparency, and these are the working ethics that all employees at Bhandari Foods follow.
Furthermore, we have connections with all major shipping companies that help us administer Kinnow export at low prices to our customers worldwide. We export our Mandarin globally, but we have some hot-selling areas like the UAE, Russia, and Central Asia.